New Westminster’s Top Hotel for Corporate Travel
With downtown’s new Anvil Centre conference venue, several revamped waterfront attractions, and a convenient metro Vancouver location, New Westminster is quickly becoming a hotbed for business travel. And Inn At The Quay sits in the middle of it all.
Directly on the Fraser River boardwalk, Inn At The Quay is New Westminster’s hidden gem, a favourite among corporate travellers and consistently ranked #1 on TripAdvisor.
Excellent location for corporate travel
Get to meetings quickly and easily. Inn At The Quay fronts the Fraser River in New Westminster and is within walking distance of downtown businesses and meeting venues. From the hotel you can reach Surrey, Delta, Burnaby, and Coquitlam by car or SkyTrain in 10-15 minutes via main routes. Also nearby:
- Fraser River Boardwalk (at doorstep)
- River Market, Shops at New West Station, and Pier Park (2-minute walk)
- SkyTrain station (5-minute walk)
- Anvil Centre conference facility (5-minute walk)
- Starlight Casino and Hard Rock Casino Vancouver (15-minute drive)
- Business parks: Glenlyon, Riverfront, New Haven, Cape Horn, Riverway, North Fraser Pointe, and Lakeview (15-minute drive)
Amenities business travellers love
Stay productive and feel refreshed at this one-of-a-kind New Westminster hotel. Here you can start your day with an invigorating walk or run along the boardwalk and end your day relaxing on your guest room balcony overlooking the Fraser River.
- Over-water guest rooms with balconies
- Plush bathrobes & spa-inspired guest baths
- Hospitality suites & Jacuzzi suites
- 24-hour business centre & fitness centre
- Onsite Boathouse Restaurant (breakfast/lunch/dinner/late night snacks); additional restaurants nearby offering various cuisines
- Complimentary Tuesday Wine Nights
- Complimentary Wi-Fi