Waterfront Weddings That Wow
Plan a luxe wedding on the water. Inn At The Quay’s private outdoor wrap-around balcony on the second floor of the hotel perches you and as many as 150 guests above the beautiful Fraser River. Step inside for a gorgeous wedding reception in one of our stunning event spaces that overlook the water.
- Wrap-around private riverfront balcony for ceremonies
- Grand receptions for up to 150 (Hyack Room)
- Intimate dinners for up to 30 (Riverside Room)
- Catering by The Boathouse restaurant onsite
- A/V equipment rentals
- Hands-on event specialists assist with menus & setup
- New all-inclusive packages for easy planning
- Blocks of boutique-style waterfront guestrooms
- Loads of extra touches to impress guests
FLEXIBLE ON DATES? SPECIAL DEAL!
As an added bonus, if you book your wedding during the months of January-April OR October-December you will receive ALL of the following wedding gifts:
- Complimentary Champagne Toast for all your Wedding Guests
- Complimentary Cake Cutting and Service
- 25% OFF Hyack Ballroom Rental Rate
Call our Wedding Specialist at 604-523-3501
Promotional offer valid for new bookings only. Bonus gifts based on a minimum of 60 people reception. Offer subject to availability. Wedding must be booked and actualized by December 31, 2015.
Re-unite the past and re-live the good old days with a Reunion at the Inn At The Quay Hotel in New Westminster, B.C.
As friends drift away and families scatter, promises to keep in touch are lost. Now is your chance to catch up with old friends or distant family to reminisce about days gone by. Come reunite, have fun, make new memories and maybe some new friends.
Located on the water the hotel provides a perfect setting for your reunion. From the backdrop of the Mighty Fraser to the picture perfect South Beach lobby , the Inn At The Quay will be sure to rekindle your relationships. Inquiries can be directed to our Catering Department.
A great party. An exquisite affair. A delicious feast. Inn At The Quay’s event specialist makes your day exactly what you want with special touches that reflect your personality. We’ll help you customize a menu catered by The Boathouse restaurant whether you plan a chic stand-up reception or a multi-course meal on white linens.
Unbeatable wedding location
Out-of-towners on your guest list? Getting here is a breeze. New Westminster is only a 30-minute drive from the Vancouver International Airport and downtown Vancouver. The nearest SkyTrain public transit stop is just two blocks away.
New Westminster’s top attractions are also within an easy walk:
- Bridal Row shops on Columbia Street
- The new River Market at Westminster Quay
- Westminster Pier Park waterfront picnic areas & basketball courts
- The new Shops at New West Station with shops, eateries, a 10-screen movie theatre, and services
Need a mani/pedi?
Limina Spa in the new Shops at New West Station is a quick walk from our waterfront hotel. Book a treatment with your bridesmaids or splurge on the Bridal Ritual package.
Contact a weddings specialist