At the Inn at the Quay we understand that your VIPs – Very Important Pets – are part of the family. Make your trip more fun by bringing your furry family members with you.
When you check-in with your furry family member, they will receive a special Welcome Bag that includes treats, poop bags, a paw rag and a door hanger that advises everyone of the “VIP” we have staying with us.
If while packing you forgot your pet’s bed or food/water dish, do not despair, we’ve got extra. Let us
know at check-in which items you need and they will be delivered to your room.
To ensure the comfort of your stay, your pet’s and other hotel guests, we have the following policy in place:
- We can welcome a maximum of 2 pets per room, each weighing no more than 100 lbs.
- A pet cleaning fee of $50 per stay will be added to your final bill. Additional fees may apply if damage is found in the room upon check-out.
- Pets must be house trained.
- Pets must be supervised at all times by their owners, and cannot be left unattended in rooms.
- Pet must be leashed or in a pet carrier at all times in public areas of the hotel.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodations to anyone whose pet may threaten the safety of guests and staff.
- If pets disturb other hotels guests, the hotel will have no other choice but to refuse further accommodation for such pets.
- Fair warning will be given only once. A second warning will lead to eviction of the pet and possibly their entire party with no refund. If the guest cannot be reached and the pet must be removed, the cost to relocate the pet will be covered by the registered guest of the room.
- Service animals for physical assistance are not subject to the pet fee. However, the owner may be liable if the animal causes any damage. Service animal ID is required to waive the fee.